Sadly, Richard Hasenfus passed away on October 15, 2019. His paintings are no longer available for purchase, but we invite you to enjoy these images of the paintings we last had at The Wright Gallery.
Artist Richard Hasenfus, a member of Who’s Who in American Art, was born in Boston in 1932. He studied art at the Massachusetts College of Art, the Museum of Fine Art in Boston, and the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence, Italy. Richard has traveled and painted the Azores, North Africa, Spain, Italy, France, Bahamas, West Indies, Bermuda, California, and Arizona.
ONE MAN EXHIBITS
- Farnsworth Museum of Rockland, Maine
- Copley Society of Boston
- Ogunquit Art Center
- Westbrook College
- Ramana Gallery of California
- Kennedy Gallery of Scottsdale, Arizona
- Patricia Cloutier Gallery of Jupiter, Florida
- Purchase Awards of Farnsworth Museum
- Monroe Award
- Van Sciver Award
- Vayana Award
- First Prize of United Artists
Hasenfus’ artwork is in many private, corporate, and museum collections in the United States and Europe.
We are sorry to report that Mr. Hasenfus passed away on October 15, 2019.