Working in a contemporary impressionistic style, artist Nadine Schoepfle uses a very direct approach to apply the rich luminous colors that are her trademark as an artist.
“I feel that painting is really about paint and the many different ways to apply it to the support that the artist chooses. Each foray into the world of color and medium is a new adventure–and always exciting. I try to stretch my abilities and reach out to my work. If I am ever asked which is my favorite of all paintings I have done, my answer is ‘The Next One.'”
“My technical approach to painting is not guided by always or never, butby the needs of the subject and my emotional response to it. Every experience I have had has served as a catalyst to my creative endeavors.”
With oils as her medium, Nadine transforms those images into glowing paintings that present artistic experience for the viewer.
- Cerritos College, Cerritos, Ca
- Laguna Beach School of Art, Laguna Beach, Ca.
RECENT EXHIBITS AND AWARDS
- Kennebunk River Club–First in Oils 2003
- River Tree Center for the Arts Opening Gala 2002–Two Person Show
- Kennebunk May Festival–First in Oils 2002 and 2001
- AGK Annual Exhibit–First in Oils 2002
- Kennebunk River Club–Best in Show 1999
- Celebration of the Arts–Best in Show 1999